After my last post, a couple of folks wanted more close-in photos of my conversions, so here they are:
The prone figures were far easier to give just-trousers to than the standing ones, since I didn't have to worry about the putty doughnut-pulling off the leg.
Monday or Tuesday, energy-levels and heat permitting, I'll put up my post about the blister I pulled these guys from. They're being frantically painted by me now, and I'm hoping to have them done and ready for the start of Overlord! I do have a tank company I can use instead if need be, but it'd be nice to have an infantry one as well, especially since I suspect the first week or so will be all beach landings.