That said, here's the pictures!
As you can see, at first I put on a lump of putty, which was grooved and sectioned. After that I rolled an incredibly thin piece of putty, which I tapered at one end and delicately sliced at lengths. I then carefully stuck them to the first wedge, starting at the bottom and overlaying them as I went.
And here is her hair finished! I found out that before they start going really short and spiky, the hair bits are incredibly long, so the last couple were almost twice the length of the first I applied, and carefully teased out to give a wide look.
She has since been sprayed black, and the painting for her will take some time because I will be trying to copy her look in-game as much as possible. I'm excited to finally have another 'nerd model' to add to the collection!