Monday, July 25, 2016

Wow it's been a while since I posted... I've been busy painting models for tournaments, and not really getting time to photograph or upload them! I promise they're coming, hopefully by the end of the week depending on how crazy work is.

In the meantime, I picked up some interesting demon models, but I have had no luck finding out where they're from. They're not Games Workshop, but I can't find them. Does anyone know where these are from?


There's detail that's been damaged or rubbed off of the pewter coloured one, and he's missing a head. I wouldn't mind knowing what it's "supposed" to look like, so I know how I want to convert it. Likewise, the other is missing something from his right hand, which might be a sword.

In other news, I ended up playing in three Infinity tournaments so far; came 11th of 14 in the first, #1 of four in the second (yay!) - and 2nd in the latest tournament out of some 14!

It's amazing how all the things you think might work, (the "Math-hammer or List-hammer") in Infinity are maybe good, maybe entirely finicky. Each game so far I've seen something come up that makes me think "Oohh jeez, that models terrifying" or "Wait, so that means this model from my list would... wow, I'm taking one of them!"

I can't recommend Infinity enough to someone who wants a good tactical game where even when you lose, you had a good time.

Happy Painting and Gaming everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I discovered your blog today, i like it !
    These mini are from good old Rackham. They are Molochs, and OOP from long time now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Glad to hear you like the blog. I was taking the models around to local stores as well, and one of the guys recognized them: Said he had a set of his own. Now I know what to make them look like, and am happy I'm missing the head off of one! (I don't like him looking at his feet...)

    ReplyDelete